*New Location Alert” The Ohio Super Sprint Triathlon Challenge is an exciting way to experience triathlon whether it’s your 1st triathlon or your 100th triathlon. The triathlon is great for all ages. The event takes place entirely within Delaware State Park. Participation is limited so register early! Course Distances: Swim 200 yards, Bike 6 miles, Run 1 mile
Athletes can select to do the swim, bike, and run sequence only 1 time or elect to do it 2 or 3 times.
* Sprint – athletes will swim 200 yds, bike 6 miles, and run 1 mile and then finish.
* Challenge– athletes will swim 200 yds, bike 6 miles, run 1 miles and then repeat that sequence of swim, bike, run. Once completed with 2nd sequence then head to the Finish to complete the Challenge.
* Super Challenge – athletes will swim, bike, and run and repeat that sequence in order for a total of 3 times. Upon completion of 3rd sequence and 3rd run, head to Finish to complete their Super Challenge event.
AND NEW IN 2019:
* Team Super Challenge Competition – Participate as a 2 or 3 person team with each team member completing the swim, bike, run sequence after each team member has completed their sequence. The total time of each team member is aggregated for an overall team time.
* Relay Super Challenge Competition – Participate as a 2-3 person relay team with one team member swimming, one biking, and another team member completing the run.
To learn more: Ohio Super Sprint Triathlon Challenge event site