Welcome to the Ohio State Ross Heart Hospital TriFit Challenge Triathlon, Duathlon and Aquabike and the Ross Heart Hospital 5K Run/Walk! The exciting action-packed experience begins at the calm spring-fed Antrim Lake, a bike ride through several suburbs of Ohio’s capital city Columbus, Ohio and ends with an exciting run and finish at Ohio Stadium on the campus of The Ohio State University. The 5K run/walk takes place entirely on the campus of The Ohio State University.
The race consists of multiple distance options, including the Ross Tri (mini distance), Ross Fit (sprint distance) and Ross Challenge (International distance). Participants can race as individuals or as part of a 2-3 person relay team (relay teams see FAQ section). For 2022, we have added a virtual participation option.
Why participate? It’s not only a great event but event proceeds, your additional donations and pledges go directly to the TriFit Challenge Fund at The Ohio State University’s Wexner Medical Center Davis Heart & Lung Research Institute and Ross Heart Hospital for much needed research into early detection of heart disease – the #1 cause of death in the United States.
Ross Challenge Distance
- Triathlon: 1500m swim, 40K bike, 10K run
- Duathlon: 2.4 mile run, 40K bike, 10K run
- Aquabike: 1500m swim, 40K bike
Ross Fit Distance
- Triathlon: 750m swim, 20K bike, 5K run
- Duathlon: 2 mile run, 20K Bike, 5K run
- Aquabike: 750m swim, 20K bike
Ross TRI Distance
- Triathlon: 250m swim, 20K bike, 2 mile run
- Duathlon: 1 mile run, 20K bike, 2 mile run
- Aquabike: 250m swim, 20K bike
Ross 5K Run/Walk
- Run/Walk: 3.1 miles
FOR MORE DETAILS AND REGISTRATION, VISIT THE EVENT SITE – CLICK HERE