June 15, 2013
Alum Creek State Park
Lewis Center, OH
Event ScheduleSaturday, June 15
Check-in: 7:00 am - 7:45 am
Athlete instructions:7:45 am
Event Formation:7:45 am
Event begins: 8:00 am
Challenge #1: Katzenmoyer Performance's "The Brick House"
Challenge #2: The Energy Lab's "Dog Sled"
Challenge #3: Good Bodies Fitness's "The Wringer"
Challenge #4: MM Fitness "South Pacific Charm"
Challenge #5: Greenswell's "Boyd's Bath"
Challenge #6: HBM Wellness' "Dam Wind"
Challenge #7: Element 5 & The Energy Lab's "The Bazooka"
Challenge #8: Heather Welsh's "120"
Challenge #9: LEAP Performance's "The Haymaker"
Challenge #10: Element 5"s "Jersey Shores"
Challenge #11: Good Bodies Fitness' "Mexican Roll"
Challenge #12: "The Mystery"
Challenge FINAL: SUNDAY: Gauntlet Urban Obstacle 5K
The Final challenge on Sunday, June 16 is optional to Challenge participants. It is worth bonus points.
DivisionsMale and Female by gender by age division
Shirts & AmenitiesAll participants will receive an offical 2013 Gauntlet shirt. After the event on Saturday,there will be fresh food anbd produce to help recover from the day's event and prepare for Sunday's final event.
The following rules and guidelines are intended to help create a fun and safe event for all participants.
- Participants must abide by all instructions given from the race director, race staff, volunteers and medical personnel.
- Participants understand and acknowledge the Gauntlet is a rigorous event and accept all risks associated with the event.
- Participants must be physically able to complete the course and all challenges.
- Participants must be 18 years-old or older on race day in order to participate.
- Participants must wear the provided bib number clearly shown on the front. No participant will be allowed to race without an official bib number.
- Videographers and photographers are stationed along the course. Participants agree to allow the event producer to use any pictures or video footage of the event for future promotional purposes.
- Urinating or defecating on or anywhere near the course is strictly prohibited.
- Registration is closed when the maximum capacity of 200 is reached.
Entry FeeAdvanced Registration
Thru June 14: $55*
Race Day Registration
*includes the final challenge of 5K run on Sunday, June 16.
** Race day registration is only available if participation limit has not been reached.
Top male and female finisher by gender are eligible for a commemorative award.
The Top Three Finishers in Each Division
The Top Finishers in each division for men and women will also earn a custom commemorative award.
Top Three Teams by Division
Each of the top three teams by division will receive a commemorative award to put one display.
Each finisher will earn an offical Gauntlet medal and the satisfaction of finishing the Gauntlet!
Policies & RefundsNo refunds, transfers or injury deferrals.
DirectionsGo to http://alum-creek-state-park.org/ for directions from your location. The Gauntlet start location is the main beach located off Lewis Center Rd, Lewis Center, OH 43035.
The Gauntlet takes place at Alum Creek State Park.